We offer basic level support through the Home Support Program, which is a program funded by the Australian Government to help senior Australians live independently and safely at home. It involves working with you to help you maintain your independence rather than doing things for you.
Our caring staff can provide a range of services:
- domestic assistance, including cleaning
- personal assistance, including shower support
- nursing care and allied health support
- shopping and meal preparation
- support with social activities and outings
- limited gardening and home maintenance support
- help for carers.
If you’re having trouble with everyday tasks and feel that a little support could improve your health and wellbeing, this program could be right for you.
To be eligible for this program, you must be aged:
- 65 years or older (50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people)
- 50 years or older (45 years or older for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) and on a low income, homeless, or at risk of being homeless.
If you feel that you or a loved one would benefit from access to the program, simply call us on 1800 944 912 and we will step you through the registration and assessment process.