Country Health Connect know how important continuing to live at home is for most people and we are able to structure support services around you, or your loved one, to make this possible.
Our professional and well-trained nurses, support workers, coordinators and allied health professionals are specifically trained to work with you to find solutions to keep you well and independent at home – simply talk to us and we will do the rest.
We understand that staying active and engaged in the community is an important part of remaining well and independent particularly in rural areas – we can help you meet and make friends, learn new skills and be more physically active.
Country Health Connect holds activity groups across country South Australia and is linked into other community services like men’s shed, craft and special interest groups.
Looking after you
Our fully trained and caring staff can provide a range of domestic services and clinical care so that you can continue to keep doing the things you care about, in and outside your own home.
- Personal care – including help with meals, showering, dressing and moving about the house.
- Help around the home – including cleaning, laundry, gardening and shopping.
- Safe environment – options for home modifications and mobility equipment.
- Clinical care – nursing and therapy services including physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy and advice about nutrition.
- Respite care – we can help with options for in-home, day centre and overnight respite to support you or your loved one.
Funding your care
We know that paying for your services can be daunting. While you may be asked to contribute towards the cost of some services, we can guide you through the application process, where applicable, and discuss financial support options if required.
How much you are asked to contribute will depend on the services you need and your eligibility for Commonwealth or State financial assistance.